Wednesday, 3 July 2013

And so here we are!


So here we are, the day before the biggest day of our lives. It is with excitement, nerves, but most of all pride that I am sat here in the local coffee shop whilst my amazing beautiful wife to be is at the salon, writing our final post before our wedding day. The post is scheduled for later today, by which time we will be all checked in to our beautiful venue with our beautiful Mums. 

This blog was created to document all of the highs and lows involved in planning a lesbian wedding, and I am proud of what we have created. Through the blog we have made some incredible friends, met some wonderful people and found a community of acceptance and love - very much welcome in a world where our wedding is often seen as something quirky or unusual. We have found ourselves in an existence where our love is celebrated, welcomed and feels normal! So thank you, readers, bloggers, twitterers and instagrammers! 

I just want to leave this final pre-wedding post with one final thank you. To my wife. Well, she will be, by this time tomorrow! My amazing Sarah - thank you. Thank you for making my soul complete, for teaching me what love really is, and for being the most incredible girl I ever met. Getting married to you, the love of my life and my reason for being, will be the most amazing day of my entire life. I cannot wait to see what adventures our lives bring us as wife and wife. I love you more than you will ever know.

From now on our blog will detail the adventures we have as Mrs & Mrs! 
See you on the other side 
L, xxx

4 comments:

  1. ENJOY!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope tomorrow goes wonderfully, we will be thinking of you both. C&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just came across your blog while visiting Sprezzatura and wanted to stop in to say hello and congratulations on your wedding! Like your blog, I’m sure it was beautiful! I look forward to following. :)

    Kristin
    www.theroybals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love hearing others experiences, or just if you liked the post!